Protect Your Business from Liability Claims
Getting General Liability Insurance for your company is a necessity if you live in California, as it protects your organization from third party claims of physical injury, personal or property damage, and more.
If you own a business, big or small, liability insurance is a must-have. You need it if you and your employees:
- Interact with clients – if the client visits your workplace or you visit him
- Access client’s equipment or intellectual property
- You represent client’s business
- You access other locations for business purposes
To ensure your business is properly covered, you’ll want to invest in general liability insurance, as it protects your company against physical injury, as well as professional liability. Professional liability insurance covers the negligence caused due to professional advice or service. Safeguard your business with comprehensive liability coverage through Starco Insurance. Contact us today!
How Much Does Business Insurance in California Cost?
There are several factors that influence the cost of the general liability insurance in California. Any insurance policy should contain exclusion clause to help reduce the costs. At Starco, we’ll work with you to tailor a plan that ensures the cost of your business insurance is not beyond your affordability.
What do liability plans cover?
- Bodily injury and property damage liability, which covers clients falling and getting injured while visiting your workplace. It applies to non-employee injuries.
- Product liability insurance for both completed operation and products, which provides coverage if your product causes injury or illness.
- Medical payments – we cover any non-employee medical expense for which your company might be responsible.
Need More Coverage? We Can Help
If your business has higher risks that exceed the coverage of standard business liability insurance, you can opt for excess insurance that increases your coverage limit.
How Can We Help?
Our experienced agents will help you assess your risk, and then we’ll work with you to determine the type of coverage you need based upon the assessment. We’ll then create a plan that ensures your business is protected through comprehensive, yet affordable, business liability insurance.
No matter what your commercial liability or business liability insurance need is, you can count on the agents at Starco to be there!