Keep Your Business on the Road
If you use vehicles for your business, you need commercial auto insurance. Get a free online commercial auto insurance quote from Starco Insurance in Los Angeles. We understand the importance of keeping your vehicles on the road.
Who Needs Commercial Auto Insurance
- Limousine (Livery), airport shuttle, or other transportation companies with a fleet of vehicles
- Property management companies with company-owned vehicles or machinery
- Lawn care businesses
- Pizza places that deliver via vehicle (whether or company owned or personal vehicles)
- Catering companies
- Any business with employees that rent vehicles while on company business
What Commercial Vehicle Policies Cover
As with all types of insurance, commercial auto policies come with a variety of coverage options. Commercial vehicle insurance policies can be written for both owned and non-owned vehicles. This means that you can insure a fleet of vehicles owned by your business, as well as vehicles owned or rented by employees.
With Commercial Auto Insurance from Starco Insurance, our team would work with you on a personal level to create a customized policy that includes bodily injury liability, personal injury protection coverage, collision coverage, comprehensive coverage and more.
Commercial coverage options from Starco Insurance include:
- Bodily Injury Liability coverage for injuries or death done to others.
- Property Damage Liability coverage for the damage to other people’s property.
- Comprehensive Coverage for your commercial vehicle in the event of a loss resulting from an event other than an accident (eg vandalism).
- Collision Coverage for your vehicle when your car hits, or is hit by, another vehicle.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Coverage for your injuries, damages or death caused by an at-fault driver without insurance or without enough insurance to cover all costs.
- Medical Payments Coverage for care expenses incurred by you and passengers in your vehicle injured in an accident.
Every business has a different set of insurance needs and it’s an important financial decision that will help keep your business protected and covered. The next time your fleet hits the road, ensure it is well protected with California Commercial Auto Insurance from Starco.
Want to know how much you can save? Request for a free quote, now! Call: 888-400-4004
To learn more about California commercial auto insurance requirements, click here.