Safeguard Your Home with the Best Homeowners Insurance in California
Accidents can happen anytime and having the right home insurance protects your house and everything within it. It also protects it from accidents and damages. Standard home insurance policies do not necessarily cover all damages. That’s why it’s important to talk to the experts at Starco Insurance about adding coverage options that suit your needs.
Starco Insurance is your best choice for California Homeowners Insurance. We also offer you a range of coverage options, which are affordable and flexible. Plus, our efficient team of agents will work closely with you to design the right home insurance policy to fit your requirements. Our Homeowners Insurance options includes property insurance, homeowners liability, renters insurance and more.
Types of coverage
A typical home insurance policy in California includes:
- Dwelling coverage – Protects the structure of your house, such as the roof and walls
- Personal property coverage – Protects what’s inside your home if it’s damaged or stolen
- Other structures – Protects the physical structure of buildings on your property such as a detached garage
- Liability protection – Defends and protects you if a person sues you after being injured on your property or after you damage their property
- Guest medical protection – Pays medical expenses for someone who’s injured on your property
- Additional living expenses protection – Covers increased expenses if your home is uninhabitable after a covered loss
The biggest California home insurance risks are from fire, earthquakes, and floods
Frequent wildfires and the long-held prediction of a major earthquake keep California homeowners concerned about how far their insurance coverage goes. Make sure your home insurance policy includes coverage for these events.
Let our experts help you choose the right coverage within your budget. Feel free to give a call at 888-400-4004 or contact us.
To learn more about insurance requirements and laws in California, click here.